When searching for an exciting and affordable Family vacation this year, look no further than The Lodge at Copperhead, Blairsville, GA. As the gateway to the Appalachian Mountains, The Lodge is a high country resort with all the resort amenities your family will love; from the salt water pool and shallow creek for rock hunting, to the full service restaurant/ bar & weekly entertainment. This should be your vacation destination for 2012.
The economy is still tough – and we know you want the MOST value for your vacation dollar. So, we’ve delivered with the Family Vacation Club. Unlike other resort “clubs”, there are no administration fees, no resort fees, no amenity fees and no hidden costs! Book your summer vacation by April 30, 2012 and receive a FREE $50 Gas Card, AND $100 credit towards local activities & excursions. Starting at JUST $725!
5 or 7 night Family Vacation includes ALL of the following:
- Cozy Park Model Log Cabin, sleeps 4 (or 5 with 2 adults & 3 children)
- Salt Water swimming pool & hot tub
- Complimentary morning exercise classes – Monday thru Thursday
- Kids under 12 eat FREE in our restaurant with an adult
- Complimentary Laundry Service
- Babysitting available
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast, Monday thru Friday
- Pet fees waived ($35 value)
- No cleaning fees
- All access to non-ticketed Lodge events
PLUS! We’ve partnered with many local attractions to bring you recreational opportunities, excursions, and family fun! Don’t forget – you get $100 credit towards any activities
- Golf at Old Union Golf Course
- White Water rafting on the Ocoee River
- Spa Services
- Horseback Riding at Trackrock Stables
- Train rides on the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway
- Wakeboarding and Boat Rentals
- And more……
This is a limited time offer. Get started planning your North Georgia vacation now – visit our website.